Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.digitalcoach.org.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We reserve the right to provide your personal information inside The Thinking Woman’s Digital Coach.
How long we retain your data
The Thinking Woman’s Digital Coach stores the information collected within the following terms:
(a) personal identification information – 10 years after the User’s last inquiry (in case no contract was concluded after the respective inquiry), or 10 years after the last contract with User or with the company which the User represents, terminates;
(b) non-personal identification information and web browser cookies – 1 year after the respective information was collected.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
The User has the following rights regarding information collected by Us:
- to request access to the information related to the User;
- to request rectification of the information related to the User;
- to request erasure of the information related to the User from Our database;
- to cancel (withdraw) User’s consent to the processing of the information related to the User;
- to request a restriction on the processing of the information related to the User;
- to request a transfer of the information related to the User to another controller;
- to object to the processing of information related to the User for direct marketing.
If We, upon the User’s request, erase information related to the User from Our database, We will keep only the information that may be necessary for protecting our legitimate interests or for public authorities.
If the User requires Us to transfer information related to the User to another controller, rectify it or provide access to it, We may first require further information in order to verify User’s identity.
If the User is of the opinion that his/her rights related to the protection of information related to the User were breached, the User may appeal to Us or submit a complaint to the relevant authority for the protection of personal data in the User’s respective country (the country of User’s residence).
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We process information on the following legal bases:
(a) regarding personal identification information:
- User’s consent (when User agrees to send the personal information);
- our legitimate interest, namely offering Our services to the User or the company the User represents, negotiation and conclusion of respective contracts, and performance under such contracts;
(b) regarding non-personal identification information and web browser cookies:
- User’s consent;
- our legitimate interest, namely proper administration of our website.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, first name and last name, email address, phone number, User’s ID in Internet messengers (Skype, etc.), name of the company which the User represents, job position in this company, User’s feedback.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
How we protect your data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
The Thinking Woman’s Digital Coach may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To offer Our services and products to the User or the company the User represents.
- To provide Our services and products to the User or the company the User represents.
- To fulfil legal obligations based on agreements or other arrangements with the User or the company the User represents.
- To manage and coordinate Our relationship with the User or the company the User represents.
- To personalise User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how Our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback Users provide to improve Our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics We think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For any other legitimate business purposes.
Information is collected only to the extent necessary for processing purposes.
Terms & Contact
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site and sharing your contact details with The Thinking Woman’s Digital Coach, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
The Site is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years’ old. By using this Site you agree that you’re at least 16 years old.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The Thinking Woman’s Digital Coach is the trading name of Pharmarketeer Ltd, in Merseyside, United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 10th February 2020